Friday, July 26, 2013

Students Lead! Confirmation Information Night for Parents

Teachers and parents alike were incredibly proud of how our Confirmation candidates presented their learning at this year's Parent Information Night for the Sacrament of Confirmation.

Conor wrote, "I personally felt that the Confirmation process, ceremony and aftermath was terrific all around. The preparation for Confirmation was well organised and planned out. We practised three times and everyone nailed their part beautifully!
Amber added, "I thought that learning about Confirmation and the saints taught me a lot. The learning was a great experience. I really enjoyed the silk painting of Confirmation symbols because the colours were so bright and the banners really stood out in the Church.
Mairead reflected, "It was amazing how well the prayers of the Faithful were prepared by the students themselves."
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Seniors - I thought the Parent evening was wonderful and you all did a great job. Your confirmation was a lovely evening and I love seeing the silk paintings in the church every week they are gorgeous.
    Lynda KS (Jess's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seniors,

    I was blown away by your knowledge and presentation on the Confirmation Information night. This experience showed that you had a clear understanding of what it means to be confirmed in the Catholic Church. I hope that you continue to use the gifts of the Spirit to spread the Good News with all those that you encounter.

    From,

    Mrs David

    ReplyDelete