Friday, September 20, 2013

POSITIVE EDUCATION - SENIORS EXPO

Reflecting about a great project: Yesterday the Seniors performed our plays and presented our media about what we have learnt this year in Positive Education. Not only was it super fun, but it helped us to revise our learning. It was a very memorable day for us and the rest of the school. We shared learning about goal-setting, bullying and cyber bullying and being resilient in our daily lives. We hope we can do this again.


Positive education from Marg Yore on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!
    The expos were a lot of fun to do and I really enjoyed watching others preform theirs. It was a really great idea to not only preform to our own class, but to also show the rest of the school what we've learnt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,
    I really enjoyed doing this expo for positive education.
    It was such fun showing our play to the whole school, I was in a group with
    Nic and Joe, I thought we worked really, really well together as a group,
    Overall it was a brilliant day and I loved it.

    From Conor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys

    I had lots of fun doing that expo for positive education. I was good fun acting it out it looked like the kids enjoyed watching the play. I was with Tristan Simon and Norhan.I think we really work well together and as friends. I was good doing it in the discovery center.
    From Anthony Ziino

    ReplyDelete